All accepted paper for presentation in the KKBSIC 2023 will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN number.
KKBS Conference Participants will have an opportunity to meet the high indexed journal editor indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. The workshop will helps authors to learn techniques for improving the manuscripts and achieve higher chances of successful publication.
Human Systems Management
Online ISSN: 0167-2533
Editor-in-Chief- Prof. dr. Nada Trunk Širca, Jean Monnet Chair
International School for Social and Business Studies, Euro-Mediterranean University,University of Primorska, Slovenia
Publication Essentials: Key Areas for Journal Submissions
1. Read the Journal's Scope and Aims: Before submitting your manuscript, carefully read the journal's scope and aims to ensure that your research aligns with the focus of the journal.
2. Prepare Your Manuscript: Format your manuscript according to the journal's guidelines. Pay attention to the required structure, font, spacing, citation style, and any other specific requirements provided by the journal.
3. Originality Check: Conduct a thorough plagiarism check to ensure your work is original and does not contain any instances of plagiarism.
4. Ethical Considerations: Ensure that your research complies with ethical guidelines and obtain necessary approvals for human/animal research if applicable. Include relevant ethical statements in your manuscript.
5. Online Submission: Submit your manuscript through the journal's online submission system. Provide all necessary details and upload your files as per their requirements.
6. Peer Review Process: After submission, your manuscript will undergo a peer review process. Be prepared for the review comments, and if required, revise your manuscript accordingly.
7. Response to Reviewers: Address all the reviewer comments thoughtfully and provide a detailed response for each suggestion or change made.
September 8, 2023
8.30 AM. -9.00 AM.
9.00 AM. - 10.30 AM.
10.30 AM. - 10.45 AM.
10.55 AM. - 12.30 PM.
12.30 PM. - 1.30PM.
1.30 PM.- 5.30 PM.
5.30 PM.- 7.00 PM.
Business Innovation for Sustainable Development Goals: How to Create Sustainable Strategies for Local
and International Business in the Digital Era.
By Mr. Korsak Towantakavanit, Ph.D., Manager of Long-Term Innovation and New Business Incubation. Centre of International Business. PTT Global Chemical, PCL., Thailand.
How to Develop the Research Project Involving the Sustainability and How to Publish in Scopus
and Web of Science Journals.
By Professor Frank Scrimgeour, Head of School of Accounting,
Finance and Economics, University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Paper Presentation by Subject Section
Best Paper Award and Conference Dining Ceremony
September 9, 2023
Day Trip (Participant choose only one trip)
- Adventure Trip in Phu Pha Man District and Surrounding Area
- Cultural and Community Trip in Maung District and Surrounding Area
Professor Frank Scrimgeour
Head of School of Accounting, Finance and Economics,
University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Korsak Towantakavanit, Ph.D.
Manager of Long-Term Innovation and New Business Incubation. Centre of International Business,
PTT Global Chemical, PCL, Thailand.
Pensri Jaroenwanit, Ph.D.
Dean of Faculty of Business Administration and Accountancy, Khon Kaen University.
Khongphu Nimanandh, Ph.D.
Dean of Faculty of Business Administration,
Chiang Mai University.
Dean of Faculty of Management Sciences,
Prince of Songkla University.
Punnee Pimapunsri, Ph.D.
Dean of Faculty of Business Adminitration, Burapha University.